Monday, November 21, 2011

Roles and Duties

On Friday 11th November we had a meeting with Alistair on our new group animation project - Internet Whispers, based on the 2012 Summer Olympics in London. In this class we were to decide on our roles within the group. Originally the groups chosen were unbalanced so we swapped the group members around to make the teams stronger. In this group I chose to help Jason with the script writing and volunteered to be assistant project manager but my main duty is post production - basically putting in the sound effects and music after the animation is done.

Jason is the main script writer. Once we had our idea in place he wrote it up on screen and I added some input on it as he was writing it.
As Assistant Project Manager, my main duties are to write the group blog and to be backup to Alan if he was to miss a day or two in college.
As post-production, I work closely with the animatic to write the music, choose the sound effects and help set the scene of what's happening on screen. For example, for a race setting I'll need to design exciting music

No comments:

Post a Comment